April 30 @ 2pm - Hidden Waters Preserve
Course is located at:
1601 Country Club Rd
Eustis, FL 32726
From Mt. Dora; US-441 North for 2.3 miles to a right on FL-44 E. Go 0.5 mile to a left on Waycross Ave. 1.1 miles to a right on Country Club Rd. Go 0.4 miles to parking area on right.
** Notes **
1. We will be doing pre-registration for all H2O Monthlies online
2. Registration will open 2 weeks prior to each monthly on Sunday at 8pm (so for H2O May Monthly at Hidden Waters Preserve on 4/30/17, registration will open on 4/16/17 @ 8pm).
3. Player limit will be capped at 72 players, so register early to get your spot.
4. There will be a waitlist for any cancellations, but we will not be able to have more than 72 players compete, so if you don't register ahead of time and try to show up at the event, you may not be able to play. Any open spots will be filled by first-come-first-serve basis starting with the waitlist and then by physical sign up day-of (if not previously registered).
5. Registration buy-in will be $30. $25 will be returned 100% via Payouts, CTPs, and Ace Fund; and $5 will go toward operating expense including Disc Golf Scene, PayPal, and Insurance fees.
H2O May Monthly Highlights:
- Sponsored by:
1. Disc Golf Center!! www.discgolfcenter.com
* All players will receive member discount of 10% at Disc Golf Center in-store!
* "Second Chance Drawing" sponsored by Disc Golf Center
(Disc Golf Center is providing 2 $25 Gift Certificates for this drawing. All participants that DID NOT win any money in PAYOUT, CTP, or ACE will be eligible for the drawing. We will draw 2 winners and will post the results on the H2O FB group and will email the gift certificates)
2. MiniPro!! www.mini2pro.com
* Winners of all Pools will receive a Customer Wooden Trophy!!
- 9 Cash CTPs! (if 72 players, each CTP will be worth $72!)
- ACE FUND = $175+ (if 72 players, Ace fund will be $535!)
- 4 Tiers for Payout
A Pool = 930 and higher PDGA rating
B Pool = 890-929 PDGA rating
C Pool = 830-889 PDGA rating
D Pool = 829 and lower PDGA rating
(If no rating, you can still play! I will figure pool based on league play and/or previous tournament ratings)